Home / Section: Comic strips
Success in Comics Seminar II set for February
After much talk and rumors, Bill Kellogg and Chad Carpenter are announcing they will again hold their “Success in the World of Comics Seminar” this February 25-26 in Las Vegas, NV. Bill has a great line-up which include:
- Chad Carpenter, Tundra and Bill Kellogg, founder of Ink Bottle Syndicate and marketing genius behind Tundra.
- Tom Gammill, The Doozies and Mell Lazarus Miss Peach and Momma
- Jack Newcombe, President and COO of Creators Syndicate
- Adrian Raeside, The Other Coast
- Mark Parisi and Lynn Reznick, off the mark
- John Read, Publisher of “Stay Tooned!”
- Mason Mastroianni, BC
- Danielle Corsetto, Girls With Slingshots
- Debbra Abeyta – Vice-president of Western Color Print
You may note I’m listed as a special guest but luckily for you all, not as a speaker. :)
The first seminar (two years ago?) was highly informative and I believe most attendees would agree it was well worth the time and effort to network and learn from those who had proven themselves successful as a cartoonist. Bill has extended a special price for repeat attendees. Contact Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org if you fall into that category.
Space is limited. Head over to the registration site for more details and to sign up. Cost is $375 for the two days and includes the complimentary beer, wine, sodas and snacks in the hospitality suite.